Are you looking for ways to up your entrepreneurial game?
Here are seven of the most popular podcasts that can give you the inspiration and insight to take your small business ventures to the next level.
- Eventual Millionaire: What can you learn from millionaires and billionaires about making money? Jaime Masters, a renowned business coach and author, has conducted over 350 interviews in hopes of finding out. Learn what makes these high-dollar entrepreneurs tick, including habits and tactics that can help you make more money.
- This Week in Startups: Want more than career advice? Jason Calacanis and his guests will give you an insider’s look at the tech industry. Stay on top of entrepreneurial news from around the world, no matter how odd or outrageous.
- Planet Money: If you’re the type of person who thinks sitting down at the local pub for a drink and a friendly discussion of the economy is a fun night out, then NPR’s Planet Money is the podcast for you.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Listen in as Tim Ferriss, aka “the human guinea pig,” talks to world-class performers from all walks of life about what it takes to succeed. Past guests include Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jamie Foxx, Amanda Palmer and Whitney Cummings.
- TED Talks Business: Get ready to be inspired as you listen to some of today’s top business researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs, live from the TED events around the world.
- The Art of Charm: Hosted by Jordan Harbinger, this podcast not only looks at strategies to improve your career but also your confidence, lifestyle and your love life.
- How I Built This: Join host Guy Raz as he speaks to top innovators and entrepreneurs about the creative journey of building something from nothing. Gain insight from their stories of both triumph and failure.
People are looking for businesses just like yours right now. Are you being found by your best prospects when they’re searching? Find Out Today. Get a Free Digital Marketing Audit.
Please Subscribe to My Free eNewsletter